Wednesday, August 16, 2017

blog post The Beach

Well, these last few  days, I have been working with my bro. and his Son, over in a condo on the beach.. We're renovating it (flipping), it's got two big bedrooms and two big bathrooms, master bedroom has walk-in closet the other just has a normal closet.. Each room (living rm./1rst br. and 2nd br.) has its own view of the beach, we have been painting each rm. sanding and painting the base board and now my bro. and his Son are putting down hard-wood floor, and I'll be finishing up the painting on the base-board... Every time I went, I would see people out in the water, I've been seeing turtle tracks, this is the time  of year for them.. (if I have too I'll live there, but not exactly my kind of living)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...