Monday, April 24, 2017
blog post The new neighbors and other stuff too
Well, we got new neighbors in this month, they look like nice people, they have a dog it's very friendly, he comes over to the fence and I'll throw something for him, prolly one of his chew toys!. We have got pretty much everything done around the house that we're supposed to have done, my Bro.is still doing little rake-up jobs, maybe a few more bushes here, some more flowers there!..The people that live right behind us have a nice white fence, so our new Landlord (landlady) wants it continued down the rest of the property!.. I started a new blog it's called ' My Book Blog ' ...I started typing out a book, the address is www.spottedwolfblog.com I'm hoping maybe a publisher will see it!..(and maybe make a book out of it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Post: Christopher Columbus/Leif Erickson did/did not discover America (yadayadayada)
So there is Leif Erickson who may have landed on Newfoundland in 990 (something) off the coast of Maine 'Closer' to Canada!.. (and...
-
First Stephen Colbert says something that kinda got under your skin, so you tell 'Paramount' to give him atleast another season... ...
-
9:18 in the am, and ready to start my day.. Have to go down the store today sometime and get some stuff.. Last week or so, I've been goi...
-
There are some things out there considered 'good luck' and 'bad luck' bringers of 'massages' and 'omens'.. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment