Saturday, January 14, 2017

blog post 2016

Well, a lot of stuff happened in 2016...It all started with the car battery, Now that I look back on it, that wasn't so bad, every time the car didn't start right away, I'd just tap the terminals afew times and that would do the trick, that lasted a good 3 or 4 months, (think that all started in maybe Oct./ Nov.2015)  of course that's just the tip of the ice burg!..In Feb. of  '16 my Mom had an attack 'Congestive Heart Failure', wasn't in the hospital maybe a month or so, then moved to a Rehab.Hosp.in there for about a month, now she's back doing good, started out in the wheel chair and doing therapy then walker now a cane!...We go for walks around our 'cul de sak '  at least a few times in the evening, my Bro. got one of those walkers with a seat......(didn't have a 'cupholder' so I put a cupholder on it) My Bro. bought us a secondhand car, that was back in  Jan. but had a problem with the license tag, we went through 4 temporary tags before we got what we needed..(tag and registration) was startin to think it was all a curse or somtin!!...Things have been slowly getting back to normal though.... 

1 comment:

  1. Better 'getting back to normal' than remaining in abnormal situations. ~ Kel Stal

    ReplyDelete

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...