Saturday, February 21, 2015

blog post

Thur.Feb.19.
Woke up around 8am and it was about 43,and the high reach up to 55 and they call for 33 tonight and 58 tomorrow,which is alittle on the chilly side for Florida!..(it got down to 31,and the high reached up to 58)....Hey,this is Florida!..Spend enough time down here,and eventually a cold snap will feel like '0' !....
Today is Saturday,starting out alittle overcast,had abit of a shower,nothing of any real measurements...Already in the upper 60's at 10:00 so I walked to the park,finished a key chain I was working on...About a week ago I made a necklace with black'n'red beads,and an arrowhead....
 I make alot of stuff,I try to do it though with a Native American theme,so if you're looking for a Dreamcatcher or bracelet or key chain or whatever....(just not to small)...I have a Facebook page set up just for this :facebook.com/spotted.wolf.1 ,I have made some Dreamcatchers that I sent out to central Fla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...