Saturday, January 31, 2015

blog post

Fri.the 23rd,took a walk down the park,only bout quarter mile walk...(not far)It was a nice day,mostly sunny skies,lower 70's...It's nice place to walk to...It's separated by a deep ditch...(irrigation canal)but there is a walk bridge,so a person can walk down one side and cross over the bridge and walk back up the other side!..As I said,it was a nice day for a walk to the park...
 Didn't do much till the following Thursday,went to Wickham Park!...A 391 acre park,that has many activities...biking/camping/frisbee golf,just to name a few,I went there to shoot some arrows...(stay loosened up)Much much bigger than this Tallwood Park,bout quarter mile away,and alot more to do too!..It's not all that bad being here,ya here the occasional siren,like I said before,it's the quiet part of town...but then this is Fl.so it doesn't stay quiet to long!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...