Tuesday, July 30, 2013

moving day

Just sitting here,looking out my window, I see people loading stuff into a U-Haul getting ready to move,whether they're staying in town or moving to another one,I don't know!At the same time the U-Haul is parked out there,there is a little s.u.v.with a trailer parked across the parking lot,a woman just moved in and I geuss she has close friends or relatives bringing stuff over.
We'll most likly stay for another year(we're hoping it doesn't come to that).We still got 30 days in our old lease,one of the members in  our apt.hold said he'd probly leave by the 1rst of Sept.Other than that,it's been pretty quiot here,haven't had any police/ambulance activity here in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog post: Football and Baseball Greats

 Just recently I was scrolling on Facebook, and I seen this post on 'Pete Rose', which made me want to 'google' and download...